Table of Contents
Exercise for Low Energy Days
We have all faced those days when we just don’t feel like moving. Even a light workout during these low energy days have shown to have good health benefits.
- Walking: A simple but effective workout that can be done almost anywhere, and at any time of day.
- Yoga: A great option for those looking for a low-impact workout that focuses on strength, flexibility, and mindfulness.
- Pilates: Another low-impact workout that focuses on core strength and stability.
- Tai Chi: A traditional Chinese martial art that focuses on slow, fluid movements and can be practiced at any fitness level.
- Swimming: A low-impact workout that is gentle on joints and provides a full-body workout.
- Stationary cycling: A low-impact cardio workout that can be done in the comfort of your own home.
Exercises You Can Do In a Few Minutes a Day
- Push-ups: This classic exercise can be done anywhere, and requires no equipment.
- Squats: Another bodyweight exercise that can help strengthen your legs and glutes.
- Plank: A great exercise for strengthening the core muscles.
- Lunges: A versatile exercise that can be done with or without weights.
- Wall sits: A low-impact exercise that works the thighs and glutes.
- Jumping jacks: A simple yet effective cardio workout that gets your heart rate up.